Congratulations on adopting your new family member! Our goal is to offer you as much support, training and information to help you help your new dog feel safe and comfortable in their new home.
This FREE program will help you to understand the adoption transition process and teach your new pup some manners along the way. Manners that apply not just in your home, but also outdoors, on and off leash.
We will cover:
- Decompression - This is the time it takes a dog to destress, unwind and begin to feel comfortable after adoption. Learn about this important process.
- Adapting - giving your new dog the time and space they need when you bring them home.
- Supplies & Equipment Checklist
- Handouts for Sit, Stay, Down & Come (plus games and testing reliability)
- Leave It, Take It/Drop It
- Potty Training (plan and chart)
- Play Biting (how to handle)
- Car Safety and More!
Our training is always positive, fun, effective and will provide you with life long results.
Adopted! Is a program designed to help people who recently adopted a dog understand what the dog needs in order to "settle in" well. If you are wondering "what do I do to help my adopted dog"? this course will help you help them.